Reading 8th Grade
1.Be seated with supplies
before tardy bell rings.
2.Follow all directions the
first time they are given.
3.Respect the rights and
feelings of others by not
using abusive or offensive
4.Keep hands, feet, and
other object to themselves
5.No eating, chewing gum,
or grooming in class.
Monday Oct. 5
Use Common Assessment 1 and review questions missed.
. * 5th/6th Period read Huckleberry Finn Chapters 16-17 and then begin writing a summary
Tuesday Oct. 6
Continue with First Commom Assessment Review/Questions missed
* 5th/6th Period Finish writing a summary for chapters of Huckleberry Finn
Wednesday Oct. 7
Read Shakespear's Words
Finish Shakespeare's Words and answer Questions
* Practices will begin this week. Check with your coaches what days.
* Support Washington Trip--BUY Tickets for Dance
Tutorials will begin soon!!!!
READ Daily for 20 Minuets at Home!!!!
When given homework make sure to turn it in the next day!
Due Thur. Oct 1
*5th/6th Period--Why Coyote is Brown
Use strategies to answer questions
Read Ch. 9-15
5th/6th period......Due end of 2nd Six weeks
produce a Report for end of Huckleberry Finn.
It may be in the form of a poster, video, script/play...etc. Be Creative!!!!! Groups of 4 or 5 students......
Thank you Parents for all your help and support!!!!
* Make sure your child follows all dress codes and school rules.
* Report Cards will be out soon!!!!
* Conference time----1:55-2:45pm
About your Teacher
This is me....Ms. M. Barrera-Gaitan
Make this Year a HOMERUN!!!!